Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturn Retro 2018: Lost Highways

This post has continued from the previous: Saturn-Retro-2018: Necessary Meltdown
To understand this post, read this summary: Saturn Retrograde Summary

16th June, 2018, the 60th day of Saturn Retrograde, 2018. 
Yesternight, I saw David Lynch's Saturnine movie Lost Highway, yet again. The geometry of the movie is based on the the wrong turns taken, the wrong highway chosen, the wrong road upon. Even I chose to watch the movie amongst many others present on his computer, the dinner table conversation with my friends  family was about decisions not taken, wrong routes chosen due to lack of wisdom, mistakes of the past. Even before  I knew it, I was being influenced by the energy of Saturn Retrograde to contemplate upon my past transgressions. Be it from this lifetime, or previous ones. 
After finishing the movie at around 2am, I still couldn't sleep, as a thousand overloaded images from different periods of life  swarmed me. The visuals of my many uncountable transgressions, especially during the Saturn Retrograde period, wherein, instead of the Saturnine tradition of redemption, recompenses, regression, and contemplation for past mistakes, wrong choices made, Wrong Highways taken, I foolishly  took the energies for forwarding my life through Quantum breakthroughs. Which is completely restricted for those whose Saturn is malefic/ negative in their horoscopes. 
Wherein, like the movie Back To The Future 
there was a narrow window when lightning struck the clock tower, 
and the professor could have the necessary electrical energy burst 
to activate his time machinery and send his protege into the past.
For Saturn Retrograde is an window in time, given to us Saturn ruled, to move backwards in time, to open those long shutdown files of history, those long crossed highways, from yesteryear, where  the fate of our current/ present was being shaped. If we cannot utilize it, we lose out on the narrow window of energy change that Saturn Retrograde affords us. 

On a rainy night in September, I remember not which exact year
Few days before the Saturn Retrograde season commenced
 I was traveling on the Highway, late at night, on my scooter
with a ghostly friend, an oracle of doom sitting behind
Just after having watched David Lynch's Blue Velvet
Then suddenly, in the dark rain and muddy road
The Truck ahead, slowly leaned, and toppled over
Like a fallen Tower, a crumbling glacier in slo-mo
The sudden terror gave us signs of things to come??
We, crawl out stopped on this rainy, muddy Lost Highway..
watching the driver, handyman emerge, crawl out 
I remembered the Doom patrol story/ sub series
..Crawling From The Wreckage..
Portent Sign of Things To Come..???

No comments: