Monday, June 27, 2016

Saturn Retro 2016-16: Geographical reversals


Dear friends, the annual period of 4.5 months of Saturn Retrograde this year, 2016, is from 24th Mar- 14th Aug. This is my fifth consecutive year of posting online about Saturn retrograde. And, is preceded by detailed notebooks of observation about this period since 2005. The detailed concepts of Saturn Retrograde are here in this blog header titled Saturn Retrograde, just below the blog picture. The links to me previous articles online are: Saturn Retro 2012 (2 articles), Saturn Retro 2013 (70 articles)Saturn Retro 2014 (11 articles) and Saturn Retro 2015 (15 articles)

Falling Retro: 6th June to 6th July
Dear friends, in the previous posts I have discussed that we're in the one month long  phase of Falling Retro 2016 (check graph above). This one month phase, is a period of very different energies  before the final concluding phase of Saturn retro 2016, the three week long acute, super sharp, hyper rajasic Ultra Retro phase from 6th July to about 27 July this year.
Every year I find the energies of this one month long Falling Retro phase a period of very variable, variegated, differential energies. This one month long phase of Falling Retro constitutes a in-between, inter-phase is very interesting as it shows increasing saturnine energies in the otherwise highly Solar, Rajasic phase of the annual four and a half month long period of Saturn Retrograde. And this year what I'm experiencing is a Geographical Reversal.

Geographical Reversals
As discussed in many previous posts.. Saturn-retro-2016-8: Reversal-of-2009, Part 1, and Saturn-retro-2016-9- Reversal-of-2009 Part 02, and Saturn retro-2016-10-reversal-of-2009-Part 03, and  Retro-2016-11-reversal-of-2009-part-04: most Saturn Retrogrades, for me have been a reversal of the great Saturn Retrograde of 2009. A landmark year of crash-down which, stands as a a foundation of  energy and historical reversals of future Saturn retrograde syllabus. But this year I'm experiencing the month long Falling Retro phase more than a historical event reversal in terms of a kind of Spatial/ Geographical reversal..
Geographical reversal: research I was supposed to have been in hometown Guwahati, as my wife left for her one month long trip to the UK to visit her sister. But, because of some last minute reasons, and developments, the trip back home began to be postponed, on and on, until, it's been already more than 10 days, that I've hung around in Delhi. and am experiencing this month long Falling Retro phase period as a complete Geographical Reversal of  my probable hometown Guwahati trip.
In the many inversions, and reversals experienced in Saturn retrogrades before, this is the first time that I'm experiencing something as a spatial inversion, Geographical reversal of a probable alternative journey, that did not happen..
I had explained in my previous post: Saturn-retro-2016-15-terminator-genisys how this year retro 2016, has become like the Terminator_Genisys storyline, where many previous events, interventions, reversals have overlapped, since that Nexus/ landmark Paris trip year of Saturn retro 2009, upon which I was compelled to make my first feature length movie After Paris.
And the journey finds me latest aspect of this reversal of saturn retro 2016, is the Geographical reversal of my scheduled return to  Guwahati trip, that was supposed to, but hasnt happened so far...

A Geography of Clouds/ Non space
By and by I found myself landing up at the peers-2016 residency at Khoj where many student/ artists showcased their works, that were oozing with the freshness, vibrancy of young bustling creative souls at work, solid/ void space interpretation of Smita-rajmane, the unraveling multi medium, multi dimensional mosaic like unfolding of Arijit-bhattacharyya, the cathartic, fractured, heartfelt narratives of  Jjohnson-kshetrimayum the sensual, reptilian humour, erotic, irreverent, quirky, dark pulpy graphic work of  Manojit-samanta and the floating anti gravitational gazing masks installation of Anuradha-upadhyay.
Suddenly, in a Retrograde mood, I recalled the geographical/ spatial inversion of my Louvre museum trip, in that Saturn Retro of 2009. Whereas a vast distance had seprated me from the classical, infinitely familiar standing betwixt the gravity/ anti-gravity of floating masks, I pondered at these young artists. I had visited them two nights before, where I could interact at length with their work in progress. Poring inside the metadynamics of their creative process, I could find my own former retrograde selves, residual ghosts of my personal loss/ longing/ fear/ aversion/ desire floating in their works. This random intersection at Khoj, felt like a scene out of the  Terminator_Genisys storyline, where we/ I traverse in future/past probabilities, meeting our alternative selves carry out their individual alternative parallel realities.

Louvre museum 2009 reversed...
Standing amidst the haunting looming, masks of Anuradha-upadhyay,  I felt a distinct reversal of my classic Saturn Retro 2009, Paris Trip, especially a inversion/ reversal of the day i visited the Louvre museum.

No comments: