Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Saturn Retro 2016-18: Falling Retro part 2: Innards


Dear friends, the annual period of 4.5 months of Saturn Retrograde this year, 2016, is from 24th Mar- 14th Aug. This is my fifth consecutive year of posting online about Saturn retrograde. And, is preceded by detailed notebooks of observation about this period since 2005. The detailed concepts of Saturn Retrograde are here in this blog header titled Saturn Retrograde, just below the blog picture. The links to me previous articles online are: Saturn Retro 2012 (2 articles), Saturn Retro 2013 (70 articles)Saturn Retro 2014 (11 articles) and Saturn Retro 2015 (15 articles)

Falling Retro: 6th June to 6th July; story so far..
Dear friends, as the ongoing discussion from the previous post Saturn-retro-2016-17-falling-retro-phase, we're in the phase of Falling Retro 2016 from 6th June to 6th July (check graph above).
I was discussing, my current experience of Falling Retro phase 2016, is the direct  reverse of the Falling Retro phase, 2009, where I was in a month long build up for that landmark, wrongly timed Paris trip 2009. Now, Falling Retro, 2009 is reversing itself.. in a massive Fall, decay that I'm currently experiencing.
In Falling Retro phase, 2009, friends who were urging me to embrace the windfall and accompany my wife on her office trip to Paris, are now, in Falling Retro phase, 2016, are urging me to return to Guwahati and start my own work, as soon as she returns from UK. In Falling Retro phase 2009, those who had asked me to plunge headlong into the Paris trip at the pinnacle of Ultra Retro phase are now, in Falling Retro, 2016, asking to abandon base, escape the heat, and scurry back home, at the exact same pinnacle of the pinnacle of  Ultra Retro phase, 2016. Talk about exact reversals/ turnarounds..

Falling Retro: part 2: entrails
29th June, today finds me at an extremely complex conjecture in time. Where, because of Vijay kate's Mac being in our office, I have begun the process of uncompressing the raw footage of my already long completed, feature length film After Paris with Bubka/ aka Sangram, my cousin, and cinemtaographer/ editor/ collaborator of the film. Once uncompressed, we shall attempt to edit it and take proper render of the entire film.. all over again.
Sorting through folders upon folders of randomly scattered footage, from different cameras, feel like sorting through the the vast innards, entrails of a long dead, long gone, great, gazzilionic beast, from a prehistoric dinosaur era. So vast are it's entrails, that we're drowning inside the coil of it's innards, viscera.. searching for a long swallowed friend, long lost, in the coils of it's vast intestines...
People always advice one to move on ahead, but right now in Falling Retro, 2016, we're taking a giant leap backward, plummeting behind into long gone dinosaur entrails.
ALSO the contrast of shift. Falling Retro phase, 2009, saw me enter a feminine/ Wife ruled space after almost two months of  masculine militaristic programme during Rising Retro. Whereas, Falling Retro phase, 2016, sees me enter a highly singular isolated masculine space after almost two months of feminine/ Wife ruled militaristic programme of  Rising Retro. Falling Retro phase, 2009, saw me enter from masculine to feminine space, whereas, Falling Retro phase, 2016, sees me enter a masculine space from a feminine space. This distinct shift is perfectly contrasting!
ALSO, as the days pass by, in Falling Retro, 2016,the great Gravitas of my wife's return to home base looms ahead, whereas in Falling Retro phase, 2009, it saw a Great Levitas of the windfall Paris trip approaching in stellar speed. And, the shadow of that event in 2009, is creating this sharp Fall in Falling Retro, 2016.

Falling Retro '16: The Fall
Remarkable, that after I returned from Paris, in 2009, I saw this movie by Tarsem Singh.. The Fall, which perfectly described the hangover, crashdown that was to follow years after that windfall trip @ ultra Retro 2009. Yesterday, someone was giving a hard disk of movies to a friend and it had only one movie by Tarsem.. The Fall! And I could completely connect to the energy of The Fall, during Falling Retro, 2016, as a shadow of the build up, adrenalin rush of the Paris Trip, 2009. Somehow, i always get signs or props from the environment that helps me gauge insight into the energies of prevailing astro transits.
.. to be updated....

No comments: