Saturday, April 25, 2015

Retro 2015-15:Solitary shakings and nationwide earthquakes


This post I have to write twice, with a bit modifications, both in my Energy Clearing and Saturn and Jupiter blog.  Last few days because of my current challenging transit of Saturn Retrograde in Scorpio I had been consulting my energy guide Dipankar for various challenges that i was facing. And especially about about some knocking, shaking that began from Thursday evening. Dipankar tolde me amongst other things, specifically about some dana karma related to Ketu and Saturn to be done on Saturday. But I expressed my reservations about that, as I have a long history of Ketu daan already, and also Saturn was beneficisl planet for me, so I feared doing any Dana karmas to lose his effects upon me. We left it that.  However, the events that followed after 24 hrs of my putting the question immediately showed me, that for people who on the Saturnine journey, unravelling unfoldings are facilitated by Lord Shanidev..

Soon, after my conversation, situations developed, and I was knocked from Munirka, to SDA, and then finally landed up at my friend Kareem's bookstore at Nehru Place. His wife and son was there, and they were staying over at her dad's place. One thing led to another, and I found myself  setting forward to their residence at Tulip apartments, at Levan, Sonepat, Haryana . On the way I crossed a giant Sri Siddh Shani Mandir, on the GT Karnal Road., which I have crossed many times while going outside of Delhi on Holidays. But never found the time nor intersection to vsist it. When one crosses it from below on the car, it's like a towering temple that looms above you. It reminds of a giant temple hill which I have been seeing in my dreams since last 22 years.

After reaching Kareems place at Tulip Grand apartments, I tried to show him my film After Paris but the Pen drive didn't load on the usb socket of the DVD, so we decided to see DVD movies. And amongst his DVD's was the film Magus, which was based on John Fowles novel of the same name. In the movie, Michael Caine is a school teacher on a Greek island whom a mysterious neighbor called Conchis, played by Anthony Quinn, pulls into a surreal and complex game. Much like another of my ever favourite movies The_Game_ starring Michael Douglas. In both the movies, the protagonist is drawn into a complex game that supersedes reality and at the end of which is unfolded by revelation and insight. In both the movies, the protagonists gets insights, understanding, wisdom but at the astronomical Cost/ Price of knowledge which is usually connected to the journey of energy healing and spiritual growth. And by cost/ price I don't mean dollars or Euros, but the high voltage turbulent and tumultuous  currency of knocking and shaking!!
Early morning, Kareem made tea at 5:30 am, and from his balcony I saw the looming, giant, goliathan flag of OP Jindal Global university. The owner Naveen Jindal was known for his giant flags in all his ventures, especially afetr his 7 year long court case with government resulting in the (Click Link): Naveen Jindal amended-flag-code. But this flag was something elses, especially shimmering in the grey haze of pre dawn. Like the wing of a massive flying reptile. Suddenly, it struck me that Flag is the symbol of Ketu. And always previously I could NEVER relate ketu with simple flags. But this Giant, goliathan, levaithan looming far above us, shimmering in the wind, looking like the wing of a giant wingspan, myabe of mythological Jatayu or Garuda. (Ketu was related with flying, aviation, and NOt Rahu as is usually mistaken for). The shaking/ tremoprs that I felt inspired great desire in me to fulfil all the daana karma previously suggested by Dipankar.


Later while returning, I went to the Giant looming, towering Sri Siddh Shani Mandir, and poured oil without any doubt. because his oil daan was one of reverence, awe, and deep mystification at this towering presence similar to my temple hill dreams of past 22 years or more. Later I fet handicapped people, beggars, children who were conveniently located around this lone, towering,  temple by the GT Karnal Highway.
I asked Kareem to drop me on the way at GK2, but he said to accompany him for tea at Nehru place. gfinally when I returned, I drooped by the Bhairav Temple, gave oil to Shanidev, and Sringar to Mahakali. Being Saturday today, there was a huge line ahead of me, but the oil pouring idol of Shanidev was separate, and because i had to give black clothe to Ketu (as is mostly practiced in North India, in contrast to the grey one we give in the East), but Ketu idol had No queue. On the way, on handicapped guy smiled at me from his vehicle, and i had opportunity to offer him some of my personal favorite Jim Jam biscuits. By the time I reached, and bathed and breakfast it was hardly 11am on Saturday morning. But the end of a long, elaborate, energy healing odyssey facilitated by the divine grace of Lord Shanidev....

BY THE TIME I update this post, the news was out: (Click link): news/world/2015/04/25/-7.5 magnitude earthquake, a 7.5 magnitude earthquake had begun in Kathmandu, then Bengal, Orissa, Bihar, Delhi, Dwarka, and so forth!! What I felt was my own solitary experience of knocking shaking for me has unfolded into a journey which was synced with the 7.5 magntiude earthquake sweeping across the nation. After my intense conversation with Dipankar, for the past 24 hrs, I was set off on a unraveling  journey. One which synced with with the mysterious energies governing planet Earth. Like some animals and birds, for once i was in sync with planet earth...

2 comments:

mani said...

So it is a critical period ahead for all I guess? Upheavals

Adim X phukan said...

mani, it completely depends on your horoscope.. you never came for a reading